Sunday, November 8

Top Five: Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale

Nothing says fall like the Nordstrom half-yearly sale. Being the frugal fashionista I am it is not too often I get to shop at Nordstrom ( at least these days) so this is my chance to partake in some of the luxuries.  Here are my top five from the sale, all ( ok except the last one) at less then $100.

 



 Enzo Angilini Rachey Bootie

5. Enzo Angiolini "Rachey" Bootie ( in brown) was $119.00 now $79.90 (Savings of 33%)

 I have been searching for a pair of booties that I loved. These are them. Very simple, yet with a classic look. I could definitely wear these with my work skirts or on the weekend with a pair of boyfriend jeans.

Freep People Button Front Plaid Tunic

4. Free People button-front plaid tunic was $108 now $61.90 (Savings of 40%)

I love plaid, enough that I attempt to wear SSBF's shirts. Now I don't have to. I actually saw this hanging in Macy's as well. Perfect with skinny jeans or leggings and maybe a vest or long wrap sweater(depending on how cold it is) with some knee high suede boots as a finishing touch. I can see it now... .

     Juicy Couture Rhinestone logo pants 

3. Juicy Couture Rhinestone logo pants was $65.00 now $42.90 (Savings of 33%)

Juicy, yet understated. Since I am starting to grow out of the age where writing all over my butt just isn't cute any more this is a great way to still wear on of my fav brands.

juicy couture multi-color hearts bracelet

2. Juicy Couture Multi-Color Hearts Bracelet was $98.00 now $48.90 (Savings of 50%)

Speaking of Juicy, although I can't wear word's on my backside I will never give up totally outrageous jewelry. I could probably dedicate an entire top five to their bracelets... especially their charm bracelets. I picked this one especially because is simple, but oh so Juicy.

 



and finally...

Micheal Kors Pressley platform pump

 



1. MICHAEL  Michael Kors Pressley Pump was $159.95 now $106.90 (Savings of 33%)

I love these shoes because they are everything femine and beautiful about pumps. I am a big fan of both animal print and animal hair... but don't call PETA on me, I prefer faux fur. I like giraffe print because it is not as common as the leporad or zebra, and looks so much chicer. I don't even think I could wear these towering heels to work, but I would buy them just to say I own them.

1 comment:

  1. Know your how to win him back jointly,
    you might lose your home on breakup with the connection.
    [url=http://onlinechatroom.org/index.php?do=/blog/55774/how-do-i-make-my-ex-lover-want-me-again/]how to get your ex
    back[/url] The Law of Attraction to Get Your Ex Back - http://integritydevelopmentcorp.
    com/vipmembers/blog/view/307748/tips-to-get-girlfriend-on-the-web nasty mean or bane with no idea about it!


    Feel free to surf to my blog; get my ex back

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy