Friday, January 1

Christmas in Michigan

I wanted to do a little something different, but really I'm just doing what some of my favorite bloggers do (ie. My Style Pill and This Time Tomorrow, Check them out!), which is snap a few pictures of myself. It also just so happened I was in Michigan when the idea struck me.



This picture was taken on in Saline, Michigan when we went to visit some friends. Shorts and tights are my go to this winter. Ironically they feel dressier to me then just a pair of jeans. I also tend to sling a belt around my waist to minimize my chest. I've found that my ahem, larger chest tends to make my waist look shorter but a belt adds definition and length.

-Boots, Zigi Soho

-Tights, gap

-Shorts, DIYed from an old pair.

-T shirt, j.crew

-Sweater, Express

-Scarf, american eagle

-Belt, Banana Republic



This was taken in front of Beaumont Tower on Michigan State's campus (go green!). Not as much though into this outfit, but give me a break it was snowing and 20 degrees outside. And yes, Uggs are my guilty pleasure.

Coat, Old Navy

Jeans, Lucky Brand

Boots, Ugg

Gloves, Ugg

Hat, F21.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy