Tuesday, May 4

Liberty of London & J.Crew, a match made in heaven




I can't help myself. I love J.Crew. Every season I wonder if they can get any better, and then they do. J.Crew is no stranger to Liberty of London fabric, but this season they have taken it to another level. I find myself obsessed with not only the bathing suits, but also the amazing blazer they washed to give a nice summery feel to.

How horrible is it that I would consider draining the savings account I share with SSBF to get my hands on this stuff?

Want? Buy. J.Crew.com

[[photos courtesy of J.Crew May 2010 catalogue]]

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. I would want to drain the savings too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J. Crew is the best.... who doesn't love it. I wish they had it in Canada, I would be there everyday, but there are rumours that it will be opening here soon!!

    xox
    stacieblair

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy