Thursday, June 3

Fashion & Fitness

Under Armour meet fashion. Fashion; Under Armour.

Now I realize this may be a little out of the scope of my normal ramblings but has become relevant recently since I signed up for a free group personal training class at my work. I think there is a notion that Under Armour is a male dominated sports apparel line. Which for the most part is true, but they are doing wonderful things with their women's line that has me excited to hit the outlet store this weekend in search of some great workout gear for my class. I can't go in there wearing Nike, it's against company policy!







These are just a few of my favorites. They also have a good line of graphic tee's and some yoga style items (if you are into that kind of thing) all made out of their revolutionary moisture wicking fabric.

If you are in the market for new gym gear I definitely strongly urge you to look towards Under Armour. You can find a brand store in several of the Prime Outlets across the country or most major sporting goods stores. What's even better is their price in competitive with other major brands (Nike) if not cheaper!

Happy Shopping!

Photo Credit: All Pictures from underarmour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy