Friday, December 3

Sherpa Boots- Yes Please

Sherpa Boots (4)

Sherpa Boots (7)

Sherpa Boots
boots-c/o Timberland, shirt-J.Crew (Mens), jean leggings & scarf- Old Navy

So literally over the course of Wednesday the temperatures dropped about 30 degrees. Wednesday morning when I left for work it was 60 degrees, and by the time I left it was in the 40's and dropping. Welcome to Maryland. The drop in temperature was pretty exciting though because I finally had an opportunity to wear these boots that were sent to me courtesy of Lucky Magazine and Timberland.

Remember Timberland? They were at the forefront of the work boot trend in the late 90's early 2000's? A trend that claimed victims (one of them being me?) Remember? Well these are not those boots. These boot's from Timberland's Earthkeepers Collection have both form and function. Not only are they warm and waterproof but they are partially constructed from recycled materials making them more green then any other shoes I own. I'm actually looking forward to a little snow so I can really put these things to work.

I've really taken a liking to SSBF's clothes lately. It been the easiest and cheapest way ever to take a break from some of my own well worn favorites. His clothes seem add just the right amount of slouch to any pair of jean leggings.

Oh yeah, and it's Friday. Woo! Who's got big plans I can vicariously through as I stay home and write papers?

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, remember senior year when everyone had those same pair of Timberlands? I have a pair in my closet I break out every time it snows. They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cozy and chic at the same time! Like you could just curl up with a book and some hot chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Potong Pasir MRT at the doorstep, residents can easily
    access almost to any destination through.theinterlacecondo.sg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy