1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on SSBF's car insurance... $514 for his last installment. Not so much because I needed to, but because I like getting the cash back on my credit card.
2. Today I feel in control of my money. We've had a lot of unexpected expenses come up lately between my surgery and our cat getting sick but that seems to have calmed down. I've also been experimenting with some budgeting software called YNAB 3 (You need a budget) and it is kind of amazing.
3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was spent time with my family. Did some Black Friday shopping (minus the shopping), and decorated.
4. I will consider this week a success if I can finish two of the three papers I have due at the end of the semester for one of my classes.
5. My favorite holiday song is Jackson 5, Up on the Housetop. I'm also pretty partial to anything from the Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas Album. When I was little my parents had the record and I used to play it all the time around Christmas.
questions via My Pretty Pennies
images via pinterest