Wednesday, March 30

In Case Your Weekend Wasn't Awesome Enough

Introducing... J.Crew Weekend.

Source: jcrew.com via Grace on Pinterest


I'm pretty sure if J.Crew can make wearing sweatpants and a blazer a thing, they can make anything possible. Maybe Jenna Lyons should run for president.

I'm sorry this is a short post today, it's been one of those weeks. Just exhausted basically. I loved all the feedback from my Monday post though. Sometimes you know what you should do, but you just need to hear it from others before you do it. You know?

I've basically decided to add an extra 50/month to the wedding savings and the rest will go into a savings account that I can use to either make extra payments on my car or on my student loans. I feel better already knowing my money is spent for the month. No more impulse purchases. For now. Ever. For awhile.

I hope you are all having a good week!

And remember...

Source: google.com via Keisha on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy