Tuesday, May 17

Shop My Closet and Help Save Kittens

I've been going back and forth on whether or not to do this post. On one hand, I doubted how successful I would be considering I have just a modest (yet amazing and supportive) following but on the other, I just wouldn't know until I tried.. right? What really pushed me over the edge was when I received my monthly e-newsletter from Last Chance Animal Rescue. As it turns out there is a kitten overpopulation crisis unfolding in Miami. There are so many cats being brought to shelters that sadly before Last Chance intervened 90% were being euthanized due to lack of homes and lack of space. Over the last 2 years almost 600 cats and kittens have been transported from the Florida shelters to Last Chance's shelter in Waldorf,Maryland. They wouldn't of been able to do that without a strong network of volunteers and donations. As a mother owner of 3 cats, and the crazy lady who stands in front of the kennels in Petsmart talking to the cats this made me want to save them all.

What does this have to with shopping my closet? Well, from now until eternity, 30% of any proceedes generated through my blog will be donated to Last Chance Animal Shelter.

Here's how it will work. Items for sale are shown below. If you are interested shoot me an e-mail and I will send you a pay pal invoice for the cost of the item plus shipping within 24 hours. Once the invoice is paid I will ship the item out within 2-3 business days. If you've seen anything else here in an outfit post that you are interested in, feel free to request something, you never know!

Shipping is a flat fee of $4.95 and I currently will only ship withing the US.

Even if you don't see something you like I encourage you to pass this link on to anyone that may be interested. Thank you all!

Ann Taylor LOFT Watercolor Dress
*Reserved*
DSCN5013       the 3 dollar dress (6)
Price: $12 + $4.95 shipping
Size: 6
Bust: 17.5 inches
Length: 35 inches

Land's End Canvas Chambray Tunic
*Reserved*

Mid-weight Chambray Tunic, great  for spring and fall!
Price $10+ $4.95 shippingSize: XS (fits like a small)
Bust: 16.5 inches


H&M Striped Babydoll Tunic
 
Color: White with blue stripes
Price: $10 + $4.95 shipping
Size: 2
Bust: 16
Natural Waist: 13.5
*all measurments are taken flat.

Gap Outlet Open Vest
*Reserved*
Light-weight vest perfect all year round.
Color: beige
Price: $10 + $4.95 shipping
Size: Small
Fits like small/medium


Gap Outlet Romper

DSCN5163        DSCN2136
Drop-waist romper with adjustable straps
Color: black
Price: $10 + $4.95 shipping
Size: XS
Bust: 16 inches
Waist (at drawstring) 16.5 inches

Anne Taylor LOFT Embellished Tee
DSCN5185


DSCN5186
Cotton T-shirt with jeweled and ruffled neckline. (Semi-Fitted Silhouette)
Price: $8 +4.95 shipping
Size: XS, fits like a small


J.Crew Paperbag Waist Skirt
DSCN5021 DSCN5023
A wool blend, elastic waist skirt great for the office!
Price: $12 + $4.95 shipping
Size: XS, fits like a small
Waist: 14 inches, stretches to 17.
Color: Light Gray Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy