Tuesday, July 5

I Owe You A Winner

thrift-store finds (3)

thrift-store finds (4)

thrift-store finds (11)
tank: urban, years ago; skirt: thrifted, jewelry: c/o jewelmint; sandals: old navy

But first, how was your weekend?

SSF and I took a trip up to my sisters house in Pennsylvania so I could impart some of my coupon knowledge on her. She is responsible for feeding three kids and a husband, which I gather is not an easy or cheap task so I went with her on an normal grocery trip and just kind of helped her through the process. It was some good sister bonding time. Hopefully soon I can barter some sewing lessons and machine time from her so I can hem all the skirts that I've been faking it on.

On another note, I have way to much fun couponing. It brings me such joy to finally have a gift I can share with others. If anyone wants to learn how to coupon I am totally here to help. Or if you want me to just do your shopping for, I can do that too. I love shopping....

Anyway... that's enough small talk, the winner (chosen by the random number generator @ random.org and counting from oldest comments to newest) of the JewelMint giftcard code is: Lisa! Lisa, I will e-mail you shortly. Thank you to everyone who entered!

PS. That's my America bag.
* this post does contain a referral link to JeweMint. Clicking on this link and signing up for JewelMint through this link may result in a credit to my account. I just wanted you to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy