Sunday, October 23

For Sale: Watercolor Skirt

I came across this skirt while thrifting and couldn't bear to leave the store without it.
Problem is, it's a little too big for me. It's such a great skirt though, I couldn't bare to send it back to where it came from. So the opportunity is yours before I list it on Smashion.

DSCN6293 


































Here are the details: 
Originally by: Halogen (Nordstrom)
Size: 4P (petite)
Waist: 13.5" (measured flat)
Length: approx 22" (Hits me just above the knee)
78% Cotton/ 22% Silk, fully lined, Dry Clean Only.

Price: $10 + $3.95 shipping
If you are interested in buying e-mail me 
I will send you a paypal invoice.
Once payment is received, item will be shipped within 48 hours.
(this skirt is available first come, first serve)

DSCN6294 
Front, Slant Pockets.
DSCN6295
Hidden zipper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy