Wednesday, November 25

Love Found. Love Lost.

I have a new love in my life-- Meet the Jaspe Sequined Slouchy Sweatshirt from J.Crew.



I saw it while I was casually flipping through the holiday catalogue, it was love at first sight, I then showed it to SSBF, who as always seemed indifferent.

However, He loved it for me as much as I did.

Fast forward to last night when SSBF then tells me he has some bad news about one f my christmas presents. He begins to tell me about how he is been on the phone with multiple J.Crew stores, the catalouge, and his brothers friend who works for the company, out of New York,  in search of one of these sweatshirts.

Apparently, they are completely sold out, as in ZERO in stock.

Needless to say, I am heartbroken, and slightly inconsolable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy