Friday, February 26

Hoping for Spring

While I typically don't mind winter I have been feeling a little weather weary lately. The thing I hate about snow is that when living in a city it doesn't take long for that snow to turn all back a gross from the car exhaust (thank you pollution). With more snow in the forecast this week I am seriously dying for some spring  temperatures. Until then I just have to settle for "spring-like"

I think the weather is what prompted me to buy this dress from Old Navy. It's not a typical Grace dress. Very girly and pink. Two things that don't usually describe me. But I loved it, I needed it.

Unless I want to get fired though, I can't wear that to work. So I decided to have some fun styling it.

I was hoping to take these pictures outside, in the sun, at work. But at home, at night, in the office would have to suffice. Plus, Chloe wanted in on the shoot too.

*Essential Blazer, Express
*Dress, Old Navy (worn as a top)
*Gathered Skirt, Target
*Grey Cable Knit Tights, Forever 21
* Boots, Zigi Soho, DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy