Saturday, March 6

Copeland

It has been a busy week. Depsite it being spring break from my classes, there was nothing that resembled a break to be found in it. At work we were at least 1 person short all week, so it was basically insanity. Wednesday and Thursday were especially long. Exciting, but long. Wednesday night I had a shopping appointment with a client that went really well. Then on Thursday night SSBF and I went to see one of his favorite bands, Copeland. I have only been a fan of Copeland as long as I've known SSBF but I've come to love them, so it is kind of a bummer that this is their last time on tour. 

The concert was at the Recher Theater in Towson, which was the venue they played last time they were in town. I don't know if it is because the place is located on a college campus or what, but I felt old. Not only were my legs and feet killing me by the end of the show, I felt like every other person had big "X's" on their hands ( meaning they weren't old enough to drink) 


This sadly enough was the best picture I could get. But my point above was nicely illustrated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy