Sunday, March 14

a little business mixed with pleasure

Back in December I did a post titled "The Work/Weekend Dichotomy" in which I talked about how my mind had set up a psychological barrier that divided my clothes into two categories: work and weekend.  Back then I had recognized my problem, but sadly up until this week I hadn't really changed anything. I was still mentally separating my clothes.

 On Wednesday though I took my first step towards integration. Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to snap any pictures, but my outfit consisted of these pieces:

Plus my diyed bib necklace:

The t-shirt was my weekend piece that I dressed up.
Last night I went for it again. SSBF took me for a lovely dinner out. Although it was raining, the temperatures have been mild so I decided to have a little fun.




The blazer is one of my suit jackets. I love how it dressed up the whole look. It could be that I just love blazers, but I am kind of liking the mixing of business and pleasure.

* Blazer, Express
*Gathered Tank, Old Navy
* Denim Shorts, Diyed from an old pair of Gap Jeans
* Footless tights, Gap
*Boots, Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy