Tuesday, June 1

Contribute to Money Smart Fashion!

This blog is about more then just spending smart when it comes to shopping. This blog is about taking control and developing a healthy relationship with money. I can't do it all alone though. My weekly Spending Diary post is an oppurtunity for you the reader to show off your financial savvy or gain insight on your weaknesses.

If you're not afraid to put it all out there just simply track your spending for 7 consecutive days including any thoughts, emotions, cravings you may have. Then write a small reflection paragraph at the end and send it over to me at grace.croshaw@gmail.com.

I will include some of my own thoughts and then leave it up to the masses.

Check out former Money Smart Fashion contributers Alya and Ely if you need some inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy