Saturday, June 12

water color dress (52)

water color dress (22)

water color dress (59)

water color dress (34)

water color dress (17)

I'm so glad it's the weekend. I don't know what I was thinking when I decided to take an accounting class two nights a week and play softball in between. Starting on Tuesday I am going to be adding a personal training class on Tuesdays and Thursdays during my lunch courtesy of UA (Under Armour). I'm tired just thinking about all that!

I braved my office AC on Friday so I could finally wear this dress that I spent most of May ogling at Martin & Osa. Have I mentioned I like them? It's bittersweet that they will be closing their doors (hence the perpetual sale, they are liquidating). However, if they weren't closing up shop I would have never snagged this dress 50% off. 

Whether this comes as a suprise or not, I'm not a big dress person. I feel most comfortable in shorts or pants and tee, something casual. What drew me to this dress was the details. The slouchy pockets and the drawstring scream casual to me. The ruffles (not pictured) and the watercolor print sealed the deal. It was the perfect marriage of girly and casual. Do you have an ideal dress?


Dress, Martin & Osa
Sweater, Gap Outlet
Shoes, Steve Madden

2 comments:

  1. such a darling dress. Love how you styled it! I also love the tennis court!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress, especially with that belt! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy