Wednesday, June 9

Spring Plaid

spring plaid (19)

spring plaid (6)spring plaid (7)

spring plaid (16)

spring plaid (34)


I can't believe it's Wednesday already. This week has been flying by.
SSBF and I hit the outlets again on Saturday. That's twice in a 5 week period and this time it was SSBF's idea! Needless to say I was stunned when he mentioned it but happy to take him up on his offer.

I snagged this shirt at J.Crew and am completely in love with it. I am a big fan of plaid and usually resort to stealing SSBF's shirts but now I finally have one to call my own. It's so light its almost sheer and will be perfect for wearing around the Outer Banks in August. I saw it the last time we went in early May, but passed because  it wasn't on sale. I'm glad I waited because between the sale they were having and my student discount I saved 40% on it.

The real story though is how much SSBF cleaned up at the Banana Republic outlet. I swear this kid can sniff out a deal. Somehow he managed to score a lightweight Merino sweater, a button-down, and a polo for under $30.

Well, that's all I've got. Unless of course you would like to hear about my cost accounting class. I'll assume not though. Even SSBF doesn't want to hear about that.

Hope you are having a good week!

P.S. Lucky Magazine was kind enough to make me an Alpha Shopper!
Come check out Style Spotter and look for future blog posts!


Shirt, J.Crew
Jeans, Martin & Osa,
Shoes, DSW


1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos! I really love the color of the jeans, and that shirt was a great find. I stop into my local J Crew outfit constantly but am always disappointed...but you give me hope that someday my time will come!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy