Sunday, June 27

What I Want... right now.

I posted this list of lust-worthy items over on my Stylespotter blog for Lucky Magazine but could not resist sharing them with you guys as well!




items clockwise starting from top left:

1&2. Pebble Tank and Palimino Scarf: Spotted Moth
3 &4. Pointillist Dress and High Summer Dress: Madewell
5. Multi Scribble Stem Print Super Maxi Sling Bag: Orla Keily via piperlime
6. Braid: Chalres by Charles David via piperlime
7. Georgette Mini Short: J.Crew
8. Mosaic Beaded Belt: Anthropologie

A few of these items like the Pebble Tank and Palimino Scarf both from Spotted Moth are well within my budget at $22.99 and $9.99 respectively but the others, like the Madewell dresses ($88 and $148) will probably have to stay on my wishlist.

Regardless of their price, each one of these pieces make me think: bring on the summer heat!

1 comment:

  1. I just checked out Spotted Moth & Madwell.. I definitely plan on getting a few pieces once my pay check comes in. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy