Saturday, August 28

Two Trends in One: Navajo Inspired, Chunky Knits

Free People- Navajo Inspired Knit
Free People via Shopbop

H&M fall winter 2010
H&M Fall/Winter 2010 Lookbook

Wander Cape-Navajo Inspired KnitTwelfth Street- Navajo Inspired Knit
"Wander Cape" Modcloth and Twelfth Street via Revolve Clothing

I think its ironic that I am running a post about knits at the very same time I am sitting on the beach enjoying whats left of the summer. That's the nature of the beast though, you always have to be looking ahead. At work we are already starting to plan for FW 2011, talk about foresightedness.

Here in Maryland, we had our first real cool down this week and it was a much welcomed change from the persistent 90+ temperatures we've been having all summer long. Tuesday was the first day that I was able to wear a (light) sweater to work and be comfortable inside and out. I think that was part of the inspiration behind this post.

The other part was I just can't resist the casual-coolness of a Navajo print on a cozy sweater. We saw some of this last year and I am so glad that its back for another round.

Thoughts?


1 comment:

  1. I've never tried it out myself, well, chunky knits, but not the navajo inspired pieces.. I have to stop looking at blogs for a while or I'm going to spend myself into oblivion over all this fall inspiration!

    Ripped Nylon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy