Friday, September 24

Legen... wait for it..dary

knit blazer on Money Smart Fashion (10)

knit blazer on Money Smart Fashion (23)

knit blazer on Money Smart Fashion (5)
Blazer-J.Crew, Shirt-Target, Jeans-Gap, Boots-Aldo

 
Did you ever have one of those days where you get dressed in the morning and just go "yessssss"?. That was exactly the morning I had yesterday. My outfit came together so easily and it just felt like, well, me.  I like to think I have a good grasp on my personal style but in all honesty, I'm indecisive. A trait the severely hampers my ability to commit to a style. Sometimes I try to force a look that just isn't very grace-like and end up all fidgety and uncomfortable for the rest of the day. But this outfit, it was just right.

On another note, it's Friday, and you know what that means... it's Chick-fil-a night! A wonderful night once a week when I allow SSBF to enjoy some of his precious fast food (mmm... waffle fries). Episodes of "Say Yes to the Dress" optional. I'm also looking forward to this weekend because  tomorrow we are going up to Pennsylvanis to see my sister, the new baby, and my nephew's football game! Hopefully it will start feeling a little more like fall by then, clearly I'm ready for it.

PS. Who is excited the How I Met Your Mother is back!

6 comments:

  1. Mm Chik-fill-a is definitely one of my favorite fast food brands. Gotta love those fries!
    Love your outfit girly, the blazer rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you! I understand what my personal style is, but I have to many options and am often just to indecisive to commit to it! It's funny how it often works that way. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love those days! I walk around with a smile on my face all day at my accomplishment...actually, I'm having one of those days today...had to run out and take quick shots of my outfit so I could post them later...

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that you love that show! And, great outfit - those boots rock!

    xo,
    Gracie
    The Flip Side of Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. E 'vero! Penso che questo sia una buona idea.
    E 'vero! Mi piace la tua idea. Offerta di mettere una discussione generale.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy