Wednesday, February 23

Obsession of the Week: Riding Boots

So just because I said yesterday my priorities were shifting does not mean I will not always be shopping in my head. I may struggle with what I currently have, but I never seem to have a problem knowing what I want. This week it is cognac riding boots.

Obsession of the week: riding boots
Call me crazy, but one day I just woke up and said holy crap, I need me some riding boots. But not any riding boots, cognac ones. Do you know what? These things are a bitch to find right now. Although that may just be a by-product of my stringent requirements though. Ahem, knee-high, real leather, very slight heel, not $200. If you see them out there, be a dear and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy