Monday, February 28

These Are Not Hipster Glasses

desert boots (1)

desert boots (3)

shirt: j.crew; jeans: gap; shoes: nine west via piperlime; jacket: express

I swear, they are my actual glasses. I got them like two years ago. [Nailed it.]

When I started planning this post I was so excited to tell you guys that despite being allowed to shop, I hadn't really bought much since paying off my credit cards. Then Saturday happened. Let's just say I had a good run.

On another note, I found some amazing pieces for Spring at Old Navy. [side note: Old navy and me, we  don't always see eye-to-eye or small-to-small if you will.] I ended up with 2 dresses, 2 shirts, and sweater for about $90. Yes, you read that right, dresses. Whatch out blog I managed to cross something off my wishlist. And speaking of good deals I totally scored those shoes for $10.

I think this is what they call a "shopping high".

I guess what I am trying to say is that it was a good weekend. How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy