Friday, February 11

Weekend Wedding Fun Times

I considered a post today about how although my credit cards were paid off I still had a long way to go with my student loan debt, but it's Friday, let's save that depressing stuff for a Monday. Instead, let's talk weddings. Mum's been the word around here when it comes to weddings because I've planned basically nothing. SSF and I are hoping for a September 2012 wedding but we're still in "we'll see" mode. I figured in the meantime it doesn't hurt to look. And by look I mean completely submerse myself in the wonderful world of wedding blogs. I am seriously totally addicted to the "real weddings" section of any wedding inspiration blog.

While skimming through tons of photographs of other people weddings I've been loosely forming ideas about how I envision my own. I know that my budget will be small but there are a few things I refuse to compromise on:

1. the location (the beach)
2. an amazing photographer 
3. my dress

Everything else could go to hell, as long as those three things are intact I will be a happy Mrs. SSF at the end of the day. Ok, maybe that's not entirely true, but its good enough for right now.

Speaking of dresses, here are some of my favorites:

The simpliest by far, but I love the flow. J.Crew (surprised?)


I love the blush color and the many, many layers. Vera Wang


Again with the layers, but also the sweetheart neckline: Ivy & Aster


By far my favorite yet least attainable: Douglas Hannant

I think you see where I am going with these. I'm even considering the plant on my head instead of a veil. Thoughts?

Happy Wedding, Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy