Wednesday, March 9

I've Created a Monster



I made the mistake of putting this book into the hands of SSF. He is now on a tangent of cutting all unnecessary expenses. He has single-handedly axed the movie channels, possibly fast food, and my texting plan. Ok, so maybe I axed the texting plan on my own free will. But trust me you would too if you realized you were spending close to $1000/year on a cellphone.

Anywho, with all of that going on this week in addition to my best friend who is flying in from Michigan tonight I haven't had much time for blogging in all its forms.  Luckily, Harvard Busines Review knew I was going to be busy this week and took the time to write up this blog post that I could pretend is my own share with you.

Nine Things Successful People Do Differently


Rounding out the top 3...
-Get Specific
-Sieze the moment to act on your goals
-Know exactly how far you have left to go.

(Also great tips for paying off debt)
Now, why don't you head over there and read the rest... nothing left to see here.

[image]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy