Monday, March 7

You Tell Me

march 1 2011 (12)

march 1 2011 (6)

march 1 2011 (3)

top: target, skirt: goodwill, tights: gap, shoes: ninewest via piperlime
total cost of outfit: $66.

Normally I would post photos from the outfit I wore over the weekend. Instead I have for your viewing pleasure an outfit I wore last week for work. I would have had an outfit from this weekend if Michigan State's basketball team hadn't decided to blow a totally winnable game against Michigan causing the decline of a certain someones mood (SSF). Kalin Lucas, Draymond Green if you are reading, Seriously get it together. You are really putting a damper on my blog.

I have a confession. I love this gray tank from Target so much I went out this weekend and bought it in black. It's that awesome. I have another confession, SSF and I have eaten at the same restaurant the last two Saturdays. Ok one more, we keep eating there because it's our favorite (it really it) and we were able to buy gift certificates for $30 at $15. 

I can't decide, is that lame or awesome?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy