Friday, June 24

Not Your Grandma's Sweater

not your grandmas (9)

not your grandmas (8)

not your grandmas (12)
top:gap
jeans: diyed from old jeans
sandals: old navy
jewelry: jewelmint

If you ignore the fact that I've been wearing those sandals for a week straight I will look much more like a "style blogger". I can't help it though. I'm lazy. As much as I love the look of a pair of heels, I hate wearing them. I'm going to blame it on my weak ankles. Damn you ankles.

Are you happy it's Friday. Me too. I didn't even work on Monday but this has been the longest week ever. Do you have any plans? SSF and I are going to take in an Orioles game (our first of the season!) with some friends. I'm very excited. I love baseball.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy