Friday, September 16

Cheap Thrills

It's Friday! Woooooo!
I just wanted to share some of the (cheap) things that have got me all excited over the last couple weeks.

Have a great weekend!


Making my closet feel more J.Crew than T.J. Maxx
DSCN6129
Cost: $14 for the vase and fish bowl (Hobby Lobby)
Who says you can't merchandise your closet? 

Personal finance books on clearance at Border's "going out of buisiness sale".
DSCN6124
Cost: $9.. total.

A hot topic for SSF I these days has been retirement savings, hopefully that bottom book should help. 

The most perfect pair of "end of summer beginning of fall shoes" at 70% off.
DSCN6135
Cost: $35 at DSW

I've been wearing these things everywhere, all the time. 


Breathing new life into thrifted skirts.
DSCN6134
Cost: Free! Already owned both skirts and I used the leftover stitch witchery from my roman shade project.

I can't wait for some serious fall weather to rock these with boots and tights, but first I need new tights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy