Wednesday, October 12

Wednesday Wedding Love

I know that title was lame, but I'm a sucker for alliteration....

Guess what? A year from today SSF and I will be getting married! It's hard to believe but starting to feel a little more real each day. At the end of the month we will be heading down to the Outer Banks to take a tour of our venue, and meet with caterers. I'm so excited for that trip.

In the meantime, I've been working with the most amazing woman I found through Etsy on my stationary (invitations, save-the-dates, etc). When I first sat down to plan my wedding budget I picked out my non-negotiables (dress,venue, photographer) and my "save" areas (florals, food, stationary). For awhile I was really nervous about how I would balance getting the invitations I wanted at the price I could pay. Thanks to Etsy, crisis averted. I would show you all a sneak peak at the designs but I have friends that read this blog and don't want to ruin the surprise.

What I can show you is the inspiration behind my invitations:

Source: etsy.com via Grace on Pinterest
Source: wanelo.com via Grace on Pinterest
Source: etsy.com via Grace on Pinterest
Maybe you can't figure out it out totally, but I think you may have an idea of what I'm going for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy