Sunday, September 27

How I Saved: Wedding edition

SSBF's best friend is getting married this coming weekend in Michigan. Since the last couple weddings I've been to, I was actually in the wedding party I haven't had to give much thought about what I was going to wear.  This however has been an agonizing decision. Considering my most recent post about how much I've spent on clothes I wasn't to0 excited about the thought of blowing a bunch of money on an outfit, but on the other hand I wasn't  in love with anything I already owned.

I decided to compromise, I bought a few pieces (dress, bangles, and a ring) and I'm going to pair them with shoes, a sweater, and clutch I already own.

Dress: Express $39.99 (marked down from $69.00)

Bangles: F21 $5.80

Ring: F21 $4.80

94_783_4307_058banglesring

I'm thinking of pairing it with a pair of open-toe purple stacked heels. and pearl colored clutch, and possibly just a cardigan (because I always seem to get cold)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy