Saturday, October 10

Hitching a Ride

Oddly enough, one of my favorite Green Day Songs.  Also, the situation I find myself in only 10 days into October.

You see, October is supposed to be my to-do list item # 4.. "Go one month without buying any clothes, shoes, or accessories."  With the craziness leading up to the 1st of the month and beyond I had almost forgotten. I did pretty well for myself the first 8 days of the month however, my desire for a purple flannel shirt got the best of me at Target when I found one for $15! (Honestly, how could I not? No regrets.)  I'm kind of disappointed I caved so easily, but at the same time I couldn't have honestly thought I would breeze through this month with no difficulties. I didn't even really give myself a transition period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy