Sunday, October 11

Must Have- Leggings

I've been wanting to discuss my love of leggings/ tights. Its been a secret obsession of mine for a while now but I've been resisting the urge to try an outfit involving them, mostly because it was summer, and SSBF isn't a huge fan of the trend ( I was so sure he would make fun of me).

I basically am in love with Oliva Palmero's look, layering her tights under a pair of shorts and with a long sweater. So much so I attempted my own version of it. I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it on me, but it looked a little something more like Kiera Knightly's look,

keira33

with the footless tights and some ballet flats instead of boots. .

I would probably save my knee- high sued boots for later in the season.

The best part about my outfit was that I used things I already had in my closet, so money spent was $0.

But, you love this look, and are desperately in need of some tights or leggings a good place to start is Target, they have the variety of both tights and leggings starting around $5/pair.  However, if you are looking for something with a little more substance American Apparel and Nordstrom both offer some options that  range in price from $20-$40.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy