Thursday, January 28

Must Have: Gray Jeans

Need I say more? I've being seeing them everywhere.

It was this pair from Martin and Osa ($99.50) that won me over.

Now personally, I don't think this picture does them any justice. In the store they were fabulous, and looking at them here they just look so so. Regardless,  they are the perfect alternative to jeans of the blue variety. I have seen them in a bunch of different cuts ( ie boot cut, flare, matchstick) I personally prefer the skinniest of skinny for this look.

While we are on the topic of skinny, I finally got my hands on a pair of work pants (also from Martin and Osa) that fit like a dream. I wish I had a better camera and possibly a tripod to give you a better view of them but...



What do you think?
The first time I wore them I opted to stay tonal. I paired them with this Gap Blazer,  gray long sleeve "painter tee" from J.Crew and gray patent wedges.

As for the accessories? My diyed bib necklace of course...

The second time I wore them I had more fun... but you'll have to wait for later to see those pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy