Thursday, October 28

Weekly Money Check-up


It's been a couple weeks since I've done a Money Check-up, I've seen Alyson doing them, and Nelly too so I thought I better practice what I preach. As always, this post is from My Pretty Pennies. If you'd like to participate head over to her blog, copy the questions and answer away!

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on a new hard drive for my laptop. It's a long story, but I've gotten the blue screen more then any person should the last few days. It's time. PS bear with the me while I go through the process of installing everything.

2. Today I feel empowered towards money. (Thanks to my newly minted goals and a fast approaching pay day)

3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy: I made my first cheesecake! Watch out Cheesecake Factory.

4. I will consider this week a success if I finish my midterm paper on Friday AND bridesmaid dress shopping on Saturday ends successfully, with a dress.

5. This year for Halloween I am dressing up as nothing. So pathetic. The last three years of college  I was a Police Officer, The Ladies Man, and K-Fed. I figured I hit my peak, it was time to walk away from the whole costume gig.

Anyone have plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy