Thursday, November 11

Multitasking

I know, normally this is an outfit post day. I managed to squeeze some in on Monday before the sun set but to be completely honest, I hate them. Maybe if you are good readers at the end of the post I will share a few with you.

Luckily, Janey, from Janey's Jewels must have known my outfit post would go awry this week so she sent me a peek at one of her newest custom cut rings.

rose petal custom cut ring - janeys jewels

This is a white sapphire,a personal favorite of mine (I'm a September baby, what can I say?) with Janey's signature Rose Petal cut in a handmade sterling silver setting. No matter the stone the Rose Petal cut is just dazzling, but I think the setting steals the show here. The most important part of a piece of jewelry for me is the always setting (yes, seriously, size doesn't matter, I said it) and this is one of my favorites. The stone sits in it so naturally. Even better, from what Janey tells me this setting is the first of many in collection maybe?

I'm always so excited to see what Janey comes up with.  If you are in the market for gem stone jewelry I insist you check out Janey's Etsy shop, Janeys Jewels. You will love it. While this piece has a price tag out of budget for me at $400, Janey's shop has a plethora a jewelry including earrings and pendants at a variety of price points to fit any budget.

Now, since you were good I guess you can see what I wore on Monday. I said earlier I hate these pictures. I guess that's not entirely accurate. I loved the outfit, I loved me hair I just don't think either were properly represented in these pictures. I'll blame the camera... or the cameraman, no better stick with just the camera. (love you SSBF). 

plaid shirt remix (3)
shirt-old navy, pants-j.crew, shoes-macy's?

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo, I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the booties with those jcrew pants! You look fabulous, and your hair rocks, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy