Monday, January 31

Home Sweet Home

1.29 (5)

1.29 (14)

1.29 (20)

1.29 (2)

1.29 (13)


Honest to god, I hate being cold. During the winter months I am constantly layering and almost always make my jacket look like part of my outfit. I do this so well sometimes I am reluctant to actually take off my coat in fear of making the outfit less awesome. True Story.

Anyway, if you missed my tweet on Saturday, the old and slowly dying computer I alluded to owning in my Friend Friday post finally crapped out on me. Before I even knew I would have to replace it SSF and I drove down to my work to get my work laptop just in case. I couldn't resist taking some photos while we were down there. Maybe not even twenty-five yards away from my building we have this amazing promenade that overlooks the harbor and downtown Baltimore. To the left of where I am standing is where Domino Sugar [you know, Domino, the ones with the bright yellow bags] loads the boats that come into the harbor.

I'm telling you all this because I think it's totally awesome. At least once a week there is a huuuge ship parked outside. My department is located on a bridge between two buildings so you can actually see the ships coming in. As many times as I've seen it since I started in May I still can't help but stare in awe every time. I've never really come out and said it before but I really love living in near Baltimore. Although Philly will always be my first love I've become quite keen on "Charm City" lately despite it's scary high murder rate. I guess what I'm trying to say is that this place, for the first time in 4 years, is starting to feel like home.

Outfit Details:
Coat: Old Navy $40 (in 2006)
Button-Down: J.Crew Outlet $34
Striped Tee: Gap $12
Jeans: Gap $45
Scarf: Old Navy $12
Boots: Rocket Dog via DSW $60 (I'm honestly guessing here)
Total Outfit: $203

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy