Tuesday, January 18

Well That's Different

1.15 (2)

1.15 (3)

1.15 (10)



1.15 (15)

1.15 (8)
Sweater: Younkers $14 (after gift exchange)
Shirt: Macy's $0
Shorts: Gap $?? (Bought them so long ago I can't remember)
Tights: Gap $12
Shoes: Aldo $62
Total Outfit $88

Maybe you scanned my outfit details or maybe you didn't, but just for the record I did not steal this shirt from Macy's. It actually belonged to SSF not too long ago. He bought it for $10 while Christmas shopping because it reminded him of the Detroit Lions. Then I got my hands on it and accidentally shrunk it. I know what you are thinking, and I swear it really was an accident! Conveniently though it is now perfectly Grace sized.  

This weekend was my last weekend of freedom before school starts again. I have my first class tonight Boo. SSF and I did it up right by heading out to buy some new windshield wipers and a half dozen donuts. Yeah,we totally know how to party.

With that said, I'm going to try and keep up with my normal Monday-Friday posting schedule, but don't be alarmed if I miss a few every now and then during the semester. In other blog related news, I'm excited to share with you a few things. First, if you hadn't noticed I've started using Disqus for comments. I did this in attempt to enhance my communication with you guys. With disqus I can respond to comments right from my blackberry while at work, class, etc. It's the perfect distraction. I'm also working on a series that will feature amazing bloggers regularly here on Money Smart Fashion, while still keeping with the theme of my blog, so stay tuned for more on that!

How was your weekend? Did anyone else have off for MLK day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy