Thursday, March 17

Dirrty

mar 6 (13)
mar 6 (14)
mar 6 (1)

shirt-target; jeans & scarf-old navy, boots-rocket dog via DSW, sweater-j.crew outlet

Holy crap it's Thursday. I didn't even know life could move so fast! It's already been a whole week since my visit to New York! I miss it. But truthfully, I could never live in that city. First of all it's too big and second of all I don't own a long black puffer coat (I swear I've never seen so many, I think it's a requirment). I did enjoy how walkable it was though. I didn't even miss my normal workout even a little bit.

Speaking of New York City, I decided to take a page from the NYC style book and wear black on top of black. I kind of dig the look. I feel kind of chic, but like dirty rocker chic. Is that a thing? If it's not I totally call dibs.

Are you excited for the weekend? I am, I am still exhausted from my "spring break".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy