Wednesday, April 20

Black and Blue

black and blue (10)

black and blue (4)

black and blue (6)
dress and shoes: old navy; leggings: target; neclace: betsy johnson


This is a little off topic but you are not going to believe what I did yesterday. I hit a parked car! Seriously! I was pulling into a spot at work and basically side swiped the guy that was parked next to me. It was horrible. Not only did I have to wait around for an hour for the cops to show, but then I had to hunt the guy down through asset protection to deliver the bad news. It was a terrible way to start the day. That's not even the worst part. The worst part is that if the claim totals more than $1000 my insurance will go up! Despite the fact that this is my first claim.

Please, pray for me that my insurance doesn't go up.

On another note, do you like my shirt dress? This is the other dress I picked up from Old Navy on my binge. I enjoy it. I am a little apprehensive about wearing it without leggings. I think it's the whole "shirt" dress thing. It feels like an excuse not to wear pants. Do you wear shirt dresses solo? With leggings?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy