Monday, April 18

A Little Something Different...

green dress (14)

green dress (4)

green dress (13)
dress: old navy; scarf: j.crew; boots: dsw

I've noticed a trend lately, whenever I show outfit pictures I tend to talk about the weather. I promise this time I won't talk about the weather, unless you count this as talking about the weather, because then I have already failed.

Anyway....

I actually wore this outfit on Thursday. I don't know about you, but me and everyone else at my work couldn't believe I was actually wearing a dress. You know me, I'm not much of a dress person, but this one spoke to me. You probably don't remeber but I gushed like crazy about this dress back in february. Now here is April and I'm finally getting around to wearing it. Oops.

Is anyone else addicted to Joe Zee's All On the Line? SSF and I watched one episode on Friday, that then turned into like 3 or 4. It's kind of amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy