Friday, April 15

Thank God it's Animal Print

plain white t (2)

plain white t (17)



plain white t (3)
cardigan: ny&co; tee: old navy, jeans: gap; boots: dsw

The inspiration for this outfit came from the lovely Laura of On the Racks. Last week she rocked a plain white tee with her [amazing] Alexander Wang Cape. I switched out the cape for something a little more my speed, this leopard print cardigan. It was the perfect (last) Friday outfit.

My friend (the same friend who tipped me off about the ad houses) told me yesterday I haven't been talking a lot about personal finance lately. So I will leave you with this to get you through the weekend: yesterday I had to pay $398.12 to replace my cracked windshield. Dagger.

If that's not enough, check me out on herCatwalk talking the "F" Words: Fashion and Finance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy