Wednesday, April 6

Flip Flip

transition (18)

transition (6)

transition (8)
tank: target; cardigan: old navy; skirt: urban outfitters; boots: dsw; belt: banana republic

Let mesee if I can explain this correctly. Flip flip is what SSF and his best friend say when a game is over, as in, no way for the other team to make a come back. In this case,  I am saying flip flip to winter. Once these legs make an appearance they do not go back.... they desperately need some sun.

In case you weren't around last spring, this is my all-time favorite skirt. I got it years ago at Urban Outfitters for an insane discount. It's one of the few things that has survived my many closet cleanouts. There is nothing that makes me happier than this skirt... well maybe SSF. But nothing else.

How is your week going? TGIW?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy