Monday, April 4

Style a Cold, Feed a Fever

finally april (17)

finally april (1)

finally april (24)

finally april (13)

jacket: j.crew, button-down: (SSF's) gap, sequin top: sears; jeans: old navy, boots: dsw

I woke up Saturday morning with puffy eyes, a runny nose, a sore throat, and congested sinuses. So I did what any one would do. I got all dressed up and went with SSF to get my ring cleaned. Then I planted myself on the couch and rested all afternoon, in these exact clothes. Just because I'm sick does not mean I can't wear sequins. I actually think the sequins helped more then the cold medicine I took.

I'm sorry I've been slacking a little been around here. It's that time of the semester where I have to make up for all the work I should have done already. (read: I have final projects due that I have been procrastinating on). But stay with me, I promise I will try and keep things as normal as possible.

How was your weekend? Hopefully healthier than mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy