Friday, April 29

Plaid, Please

spring plaid (2)

spring plaid (12)

spring plaid (10)
dress: old navy, top: forever 21, sandals: gap

Unfortantely these pictures do not do justice to how much fun I had wearing this outfit. And when I say fun, I mean walking around my office doing polite little curtseys fun. It's not often I dress so girly, so I felt the need to play it up. Luckily, my office if filled with a bunch of crazies, so for most it was just another day at the office.

I totally fell in love with the print of this dress as soon as I saw it. However, the deep "v" neckline wasn't exactly work appropriate so I chose to cover up with a button-down rather than invite sexual harassment charges against me. (Yes it's that deep of a v). I have to admit that I wrestled with whether or not I wanted to publish these pictures. I was feeling a little self-concious about my freshly cut bangs. So ichose pictures where I'm mostly not looking at the camera.

Is everyone pumped for the weekend? I totally am. I'll be heading up to Philly sans SSF for a wild and crazy bachlorette party for my BFF.

Any big plans for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy