Wednesday, July 27

Clutch: In Action

colorblock clutch (13)

colorblock clutch (3)

colorblock clutch (10)
jacket: express, top: old navy, jeans: gap; shoes: dsw; bag: i made it!

First of all, welcome! to any of you that have clicked through to my blog from my guest post on Angies blog! I'm excited to have you. (If you just happen to be one of my readers.. go check out my guest post!)

Secondly, Thank you readers for all the nice and amazingly supportive comments on Monday's post. They really mean a lot to me. I mean if if there was a time I felt most capable of tackling my student loans, it was right after reading all of your comments. Thank you. Seriously.

Finally, I'm not really sure how I feel about those shoes. I was totally into them in the moment. Yes Yellow shoes! But now looking at the pictures I'm just kinda eh. What do you think? Too much? Just right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy