Sunday, September 4

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart

Hijacked!  This is SSF, and I am guest-posting on Grace’s blog, unbeknownst to her.  You see, you learn a lot about a person after dating them for five years.  You learn that they like to dip their cut-up fruit in peanut butter, that they giggle whenever they hear the word “wood” in a sentence, and of course, all of their important account passwords!  And you definitely learn they like surprises on their birthday.

Most of you know Grace as a creative, career driven, and fashion-forward fashionista.  You know of her struggles and triumphs with money and debt, and you know her goals for the future.  At 27, she has her life in front of her, and I cannot tell you how lucky I am to be a part of that future.  It’s corny to say she’s my everything, but in reality it’s the truth.  There’s not a day that goes by that I don’t thank my lucky stars that she’s in my life. 

So on your birthday, sweetheart, I just wanted to let you know how much I love you and how special you are to me.  I look forward to celebrating your birthday today, and yes, even taking outfit pictures =).  Here’s to many more birthdays together, angel. 

 Love,

SSF xoxo

 PS~  Here is my all-time favorite photo of Grace.  I know it's not her favorite, but she looks beautiful to me in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy