Monday, September 5

What I Love About September

Autumn is by far my favorite time of year, and September my favorite month, so why not celebrate Labor Day with some of my favorite things about the season.

1. My Birthday: Duh. no explanation needed.
Source: weheartit.com via Jamie on Pinterest


2. September Magazines: There is nothing better than a 500-page magazine to flip through on a Sunday afternoon.


3. Changing Leaves: This picture is from Skyline Drive in the Shenandoah Valley (VA) a place I may drag SSF too this fall if I have some time.
Source: google.com via Katrina on Pinterest


4. Layers: I love that little chill in the morning air that makes layering a must (not to be confused with the office AC on full blast making your office feel like an icebox)


5. Pumpkin Donuts and Warm Apple Cider: While nothing seems to compare to Uncle John's Cider Mill, this fall I'm determined to find a local version that serves those delicious pumpkin donuts.


What are your favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy