Monday, November 7

Senioritis

thrifted top (3)

thrifted top (10)

thrifted top (9)
top: thirfted, cardigan: old navy, riding pants: c/o lands end canvas; boots: aldo

I seem to have come down with a really bad case of "omgwhycan'tgradschooljustbeoveralready". More commonly known as senioritis. I'm just ready to move on, you know? Unfortunately there are about four more papers that separate me and graduation.

Luckily, I have little things like $4 dollar shirts to keep me going.

I promise things will return to normal shortly. I have had lots of things on my mind lately that I am dying to share with you all. Financial stuff, future stuff, and even wedding stuff (SSF and I finally saw our venue up close and personal-- was it worth the splurge? OH HELL YES)

Just bear with me a few weeks. k?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy