Monday, June 20

Easy Breezy

easy breezy (10)

easy breezy (1)

easy breezy (12)

easy breezy (18)
top & sandals: old navy
jeans: gap
"Tulum" bracelets: c/o of jewelmint
necklace: delicate raymond

As much as I have loved dressing up lately, there is nothing better then just throwing on jeans and a top and totally working it. I haven't quite reached the point where I can throw on anything and this outfit was slightly more premeditated than the title implies, but I'd say I totally worked it. Even if it was just for a brunch with SSF's Dad and a trip to Target.

To be honest though my favorite part of this look is the bracelets. They kind of tie it all together by adding a healthy dose of summer. Funny story about these bracelets. As you may recall a couple weeks ago I did a review for JewelMint, the jewelry line designed by Kate Bosworth and Cher Coulter. After all was said and done the lovely ladies at JewelMint e-mailed me 2 giftcard codes.... which I completely forgot about. Fast forward to last week when I got an e-mail featuring these bracelets. Of course I wanted them which made me recall the giftcard codes.

Anyway, long story short... I'm giving the other gift card code to JewelMint (a $29.99 value) away!(Yay!) Just as a thank you to all my lovely readers.

So, leave a comment below with your contact information and your favorite summer accessory by Monday June 27th  at 11:59 pm EST. Easy Breezy.

U.S. residents only please (JewelMint does not currently ship outside the US)

You don't have to be a follower, but if you like what you see please follow or share this giveaway:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy