Monday, August 22

5 Years and Counting

It's been a week since my last post, I know. Balancing work, school, SSF, and blogging can be a bear sometimes and unfortunately since at this point I have no money really riding on it, the blog is the ball that gets dropped at times. I'm sure you understand.

I did want to take a moment though and share something special with you all. Today is my 5 year anniversary with SSF. I know, I know, anniversaries don't count until your married but I'd be a liar if I told you I haven't been counting the days we've been together since the beginning. Maybe it's cliche but I've always that I was going to marry SSF, even before we were "official".

IMG_04362

DSCN0401

IMG_0512

SSF, you've completely changed my life for the better. I've said it before, but if it wasn't for you, I'd be living in a box on the corner with only my clothes to keep me company. I can't imagine my life any other way, with any other person. Thank you for staying with me, through good times and bad. And for taking my pictures even when you don't want to. xoxo.

ps. return to semi-regularly schedule posting this week. I have a collaboration with a fellow blogger and I took a stab at that roman shade diy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy