Monday, June 27

Blogger Fail

Sorry guys. I don't have an outfit to share with you today because I was too busy couponing this weekend (I wish I was kidding but SSF and I went on a rampage, I'm actually experiencing coupon burnout), but I do have some new items for the shop that I am regretfully parting with. If you are interested in any of the below items please e-mail me. First come, first serve. And remember 30% of my procedes go to Last Chance Animal Rescue!

Also, don't forget it's your last chance to enter the Jewelmint giftcard code giveaway.
Mixed Media Floral Dress

DSCN5692

DSCN2803

Size: Small
Originally From: "Coastal Karma"-- a boutique in the Outerbanks
Price: $12 +$3.95 Shipping

Polka Dot Dress

DSCN5698

Denim Jacket on Money Smart Fashion (18)

Size: Extra Small
Originally From: Old Navy
Price: $12 +$3.95 Shipping

Structured Bolero

DSCN5702

lake elkhorn (37)

Size: 4
Originally From: Express
Price: $12 + $3.95 shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Money Smart Fashion!

disclosure policy